The Right to Information Act, 2005
Information Philosophy in NABARD Financial Services Limited.(NABFINS)
The Right to Information Act, 2005 has been enacted on 15th June 2005 for setting out the practical regime of Right to Information for the citizens of India to secure access to information under the control of Public Authorities in order to promote transparency and accountability in the working of every Public Authority. The Act extends to the whole of India except the State of Jammu & Kashmir. The entire Act comes into force with effect from 12 October 2005.
NABFIN’s Obligation under the Act
The NABARD Financial Services Ltd(NABFINS) is a public authority as defined in the Right to Information Act, 2005. As such, NABFINS is obliged to provide information to members of public.
FOR ALL INFORMATION RELATED TO NABFINS :
NABFINS has designated Shri Bibhu Prasad Mishra, Assistant General Manager, Head Office, Bengaluru as the Central Public Information Officer.The address and other details of the above officers are as follows :
Address: NABARD Financial Services Limited , #3072, 14th Cross, K. R. Road, Banashankari 2nd Stage, Bengaluru – 560 070, Karnataka, India Telephone : + 91 80 26970500 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shri U Ramesh Kumar, Chief Operating Officer, NABARD Financial Services Limited (NABFINS), Head Office, Bengaluru shall be the Appellate Authority in NABFINS, for the purpose of receiving appeals under the provisions of section 19 (1) of the said Act. All the appeals relating to replies furnished by CPIO, NABFINS, will be addressed to:Shri U Ramesh Kumar, Chief Operating Officer, Appellate Authority,
Address: NABARD Financial Services Limited , #3072, 14th Cross, K. R. Road, Banashankari 2nd Stage, Bengaluru – 560 070, Karnataka, India Telephone : + 91 80 26970500 E-mail:email@example.com
Transparency Officer :
Shri O P Dhoundiyal ,General Manager All the appeals relating to replies furnished by CPIO, NABFINS, will be addressed to:Shri U Ramesh Kumar, Chief Operating Officer, Appellate Authority,
Address: NABARD Financial Services Limited , #3072, 14th Cross, K. R. Road, Banashankari 2nd Stage, Bengaluru – 560 070, Karnataka, India Telephone : + 91 80 26970500 E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
The citizens who wish to obtain information regarding NABARD Financial Services Ltd.(NABFINS) can approach the head office located at Bengaluru for information relating to NABFINS in general. The information would be provided based on an application accompanied by the prescribed fees for the purpose. The fees prescribed for the purpose are as under : Application Fee : Rs. 10/- per applicationThe amount may be tendered at the Head Office of NABFINS in the form of cash or by Indian Postal Order (IPO) or Demand Draft or bankerscheque drawn in favour of NABARD Financial Services Ltd Bangalore.
- Rs. 2/- per each page (in A4 size paper) created or copied.
- Actual charge or cost price of a copy in larger size paper.
- Actual cost or price for samples or models; and
- for inspection of records, no fee for the first hour ; And a fee of Rs. 5/- for each 15 minutes (or fraction thereof thereafter).
- For information provided in CD :Rs 50/- per CD.
- For information in pen drive : Actual cost of pen drive (as per the availability)
For information in printed form at the price fixed for such publication or Rs 2/- per page of photocopy. The citizens of below poverty line category are exempted from paying the fees. Under the provisions 4(1)(b) of the Act, NABFINS has provided under various heads as indicated below in its Website
- The particulars of its organization, functions and duties
- The power and duties of its officers and employees
- Procedure followed in decision making including channels of supervision and accountability
- The norms set by it for the discharge of its functions
- The rules, regulations, instructions, manuals and records held by it or under its control or used by its employees for discharging its functions.
- Statement of categories of documents that are held by it or under its control.
- The particulars of any arrangement that exists for consultation with, or representation by the members of the public, in relation to the formulation of policy or implementation thereof
- A Statement of the Boards, Councils, Committees and other bodies consisting of 2 or more persons constituted as its part or for the purpose of its advice.
- Directory of its officers and employees
- Monthly remuneration received by its officers and employees, including the system of compensation as provided in its regulations
- The budget allocated to its agency, indicating the particulars of all plans, proposed expenditures and reports on disbursements made
- The manner of execution of subsidy programmes, including the amounts allocated and the details and beneficiaries of such programmes
- Particulars of recipients of concessions, permits or authorizations granted by it.
- Details of the information available to, or held by it, reduced in an electronic form
- The particulars of facilities available to citizens for obtaining information, including the working hours of a library or reading room, if maintained for public use
- The names, designations and other particulars of the Public Information Officers
- Such other information as may be prescribed